Multi Panel Canvas Print Configurator
The powerful online multi panel canvas print configurator is the main part of Miracle Canvas’s functionalities. It enables the creation of not only integral canvas prints consisting of a single piece, but also multi panel canvas prints containing several parts. The size and position of the canvas print parts can be changed interactively so that you are shaping the canvas print to fit you and your interior.
While developing the configurator, we attempted to create a tool enabling any ordinary person without professional skills to get a multi panel canvas print with rather complicated shapes. This can be achieved due to the extraordinary flexibility of block positions while creating a multi panel canvas print that has several parts.
In our configurator, you can place the blocks in such a way that the image will not be divided into parts at undesirable places. For example, in the picture below, you wouldn’t want it divided in the middle of the swan. Of course, when using templates, no flexible shapes can be achieved because there are millions of photos and each of them has their own specific features.
The block rotation function represents an advanced ability of the configurator that unfolds any creative plans completely. It gives you an integral tool for the implementation of any design solutions:
Along with the size and shape, all additional parameters can be set in the multi panel canvas print configurator at once:
1. Stretcher Thickness: The creation of a multi panel canvas print with usual thickness is the default offer. If you want to make the canvas print more presentable and defined, the thickness should be increased.
2. Stretcher Edge Wrapping: The type of stretcher edge wrapping is also an important parameter for the harmonious match of the multi panel canvas print to your interior design. While we manufacture canvas prints without a frame, to create an additional visual influence there are various options for canvas wrapping and stretchers.
Below is a description of the different types of wrappings:
1. Some of the image parts that will be used for wrapping disappear when you are working with the configurator. Moreover, the configurator automatically calculates which part of the image needs to be hidden for various multi panel canvas print sizes and stretcher thickness. No reservation of any photo part is necessary for all other types of wrapping.
2. Mirror reflection of the picture.
3. Extrustion. This is a better view of the last pixels of the image and their subsequent color blurring.
4. Color: Either the classic black and white or any other colors can be shown. As a rule, some shades present on the image are removed to create a smooth transition or different shades in harmony with the surrounding interior are selected instead.
The price is recalculated automatically after each change so you always see the relevant information.
At any stage you can see an example of the multi panel canvas print in an interior after choosing the necessary color of a wall. It can facilitate the search of a suitable canvas print by matching the color of the walls to the colors in the print.
Watch this video illustrating the configurator abilities to see different ways to create various multi panel canvas print shapes easily:
As you see, you can choose one of the shape templates prepared by us or create your own multi panel canvas print shape from scratch. The general size of the canvas print is displayed in the configurator on the left, and the size of a separate block can be found by placing the cursor on the necessary block.
Try different variations and do not be afraid to experiment. It is not hard and it helps to get a really unique multi panel canvas print, allowing you to find the best emphasis to put on a specific photo.
Visit the site in order to use all the extra features (saving of favorite images, history of orders, etc.)
Not a member yet? Register right now, it's just simple and fast in our store.
1. Save your contact information.
2. Save the history of your orders.
3. Your favorite images are tied to your account.
4. You will be informed about exclusive promotions.
Do you have an account? Login
Check your mail account, you should get a message from us within few minutes.
If you don't see the email in your inbox, check your spam folder and make sure that your email settings allow you to receive mail from miraclecanvas.com.
If the email address you used to register with is invalid or has a typo, please register one more time.